Conferences and events are about more than just canapés and business cards. They are opportunities to make things happen. They can, and should, create an important impact for a client’s image. We have considerable experience in event management, from seminars and product launches to international conferences, fundraisers and celebrations of the arts.
The Women’s Summit is an annual event which CCC has run for the Ministry of Women, Family and Community Development since 2003. It is an important platform for women in the workplace to express their needs and aspirations, and an opportunity for women to be inspired and energised by accomplished and exciting women speakers. The Summit makes government accessible and gives women the opportunity to weigh in on policy and present their recommendations directly to the Minister at the Summit Roundtable. Learning Labs are also held for women to broaden their exposure and sharpen their skills.
Preparations for the Summit begin at least six months in advance from conceptualising the theme and programme, securing speakers and workshop leaders, designing promotional materials and disseminating invitations to our extensive database of thousands of women that have previously attended the Summits. Media Liaison ensures that stories are carried in the press ahead of the event in order to generate interest. The Summits have always been extremely well-attended, and have firmly demonstrated the commitment among women to drive postive changes in the work sphere.
For the 2007 event which also commemorated 50 Years of Malaysian Independence, 50 women and girls born on every year of our Independence were invited onto stage carrying with them a wish or value for our nation.
View photo gallery here.
- Andrew Matthews
- Ministry of Women, Family and Community Development (Her Voice, Journeys of the Heart)
Brand and product launches
- Bonuskad Loyalty (M) Sdn Bhd
- DiGi Telecommunications Yellow Mobile
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (SERVO)
- Launch of MEASAT I by Binariang Sdn Bhd Melium ASEANA Sdn Bhd
- DiGi’s Amazing Malaysians
- DiGi’s Journalist of the Year Award
- PM’s CSR Awards
Ministry of Women, Family and Community Development
- International Family Conference
- Prime Minister’s CSR Awards 2008, 2009
- The Women’s Summit 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs
- Software Policy Summit
Ministry of Energy, Communications and Multimedia
Ministry of Housing and Local Government
- Habitat Conference
- Reading Summit
- Storytelling Congress
National Information Technology Council (NITC)
- Global Knowledge Partnership (GKP II) 2000
Prime Minister’s Department
- National Women’s Day 2000
- Reliv Singapore and Malaysia Leadership Conference 2008
Other special events
Sutra Dance Theatre
- Stirring Odissi 2008 Dance Festival
- DiGi Amazing Malaysians Showcase events